Getting started

Dec 7, 2007 at 12:55 AM
Er, excuse my ignorance but nowhere can I find any help on how exactly to get this thing working... ie what information is it running off? I ran BizUnit over an orchestration for a while then ran the profiler to (supposedly) pick up those test runs. The CHM it produces seems to contain very little information of use whatsoever.

Perhaps adding some information somewhere would help. (Unless I'm doing something silly and have missed the point completely)..

Cheers
Dec 7, 2007 at 1:13 AM
Aha! Yes indeed it would appear I was doing something silly and in fact it doens require anything to be swtiched on. Snazzy! <slaps head>
Jan 31, 2008 at 9:53 PM
Yes, I've noticed that there's a delay between running an orchestration and being able to get that test profiled in a report.

I'm assuming that there's some service that moves information into the database where the profiler can then generate a report on it, would this be correct?

Is there some way I can find out the amount of time till I can generate a report on any particular test run, or trigger the ability to do so?

Fantastic tool, that's for sure!